Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Gazebo of Doom.....

At the moment we are working on a bt of desensitisation for my friend's Thoroughbred and today it was the turn of the Gazebo of Doom, you know the things, they always have one over the judges at competitions and I know the vet gates in endurance usually have several. I found a nice white one left over from my brother-in-law's wedding and we got it out this morning.

Gandalf:

"What?"
Sorcier:

"You are joking, right?"

"You're not?"
"Sure about this?"
"Oh, alright then......"
A few months ago he would have run a mile from a white scarey plastic thing like that.......

Here's some vid, the bit at the end with the stick is a breakthrough too, he is (was?) really scared of crops......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)