Monday 9 May 2011

Nice long ride today....


Magali at pony club wants to do a day ride with the kids to my friend Marianne's house, which just happens to be next to the horses' current field so I said I'd go and investigate a route for her. Tanya came with me and we found a lovely route mostly through the woods (just as well as it was really hot today!).

We found some stuff that was good practise for TREC (although the stream was very low):
and we met some pretty baby horses
and generally just enjoyed the scenery

When we got back, we gave the boys a shower then they did a nice display of sychronised rolling as soon as we turned them out!
I tracked the route on my iPhone app, we did 17kms in total. The dog is very tired this evening.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)