Tuesday 11 January 2011

The scary sack......

As I have an awful lot of manure to get rid of at the moment, some friends dropped a load of bags round to be filled. One of them was a massive thing usually used for delivering sand and gravel - and moved with a crane! - so decided filling that would be a bad idea.......

As it was nice and noisy and white and scary however, we did a bit of training with it instead.

Skyfaxa, predictably, wasn't bothered one little bit.
Kinna on the other hand was very wary.....

"I'll sniff it......





......I'll even walk on it.......

....but you lift it up and I'm outta here!!"

Ah well, we shall try again another day.....

1 comment:

Di said...

She looks pretty cool to me. She's such a pretty horse!

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)