Saturday 27 November 2010

Couple of firsts for the babies today, we took them out for a bit of a graze and a walk around. Chester had just had his saddle taken off, so I thought I'd see how Sky would react if I put it on her, she didn't mind one bit......
As soon as Éowyn saw the saddle on her she started asking if she could ride her........so I stuck her on just for a second - and Sky never moved a muscle!

Then Kinna go ther first jumping lesson with Ali....little video here

Chester was a good boy too today, we wanted to check how he'd be in the trailer as we're  going to do a TREC competition next week (more about that here if you're interested).

He loaded fine....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)