Wednesday 3 November 2010

Chastising Chester......

It would appear that Chester has been trying it on a bit since his arrival whilst I was on holiday, both Tanya and Jane have bruises from him nipping them. I went in yesterday and before he even had the chance to eye up my considerable array of biteable bits, I moved him away using the Mr Shereston patented Riverdance technique. He immediately started licking and chewing, horse talk for "OK, maybe I won't bite you, you'll probably bite me back" and has never tried again.

He's a little love, really......

Today I took some saddles and bits down to try them for size, Gandalf's is too wide, Sorcier's is too narrow, but at least we found a bit to fit him. As soon as he came out of the field he immediately tried to drag me off to the nearest patch of grass, so we worked on that too, also some lessons on how to stand still......

Took him a little while to get the idea, but he got there in the end.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)