Saturday 16 January 2010

The Secret Diary of Skyfaxa, aged 8 1/2 months....



So there I was, happily sharing a field with a vertically challenged and occasionally grumpy fluffy pony, when who should turn up but a great big hairy white(ish) monster with a serious attitute problem. I had already met his shorter, rounder but equally white(ish) sidekick a couple of weeks ago and, apart from routinely trying to scarf my lunch, he seemed nice enough. This new hairy one though, he is not a happy bunny. He immediately started pushing the pony around.......and she usually pushes ME around, so imagine how scary he must be!!! Then it was my turn, he chased me away from the others down to the end of the field, I moved pretty sharpish, I can tell you, so fast that the funny shaped one (who doesn't smell like a horse, but gives me nice scratches and lots of FOOD) didn't even manage to get me in the photo...........I am not happy, I have to be shut in the stable now at food time or I don't get to eat my dinner in peace. Hopefully he won't be around for too long........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)